Sign-up process Ace Viking Tour 2023
Fill the form, get the mail, and pay!
ACE Region Europe is proud to present the VIKING TOUR 2023, a full week, all-organized coaster trip in Denmark and Sweden. We have planned a great schedule so that this will be an experience like never before.
Here’s the day-by-day overview of the trip:
24-Jun Sat Driving to Denmark!
– Pick up at Amsterdam Airport (Bus leaves at 8am) and Hengelo (free parking!)
– We stay at a hotel near Billund, Denmark
25-Jun Sun Legoland Billund (ERT on Polar-X-Express) and evening visit to Tivoli Friheden
– We stay at a hotel at Aarhus, Denmark
26-Jun Mon Djurs Sommerland (ERT on Piraten and Juvelen)
– We stay at a hotel in Aalburg, Denmark
27-Jun Tue Fårup Sommerland (ERT on Fønix)
– In the evening we take the ferry to Gothenburg, Sweden
– We stay for two nights in a new hotel in Liseberg, “Liseberg Grand Curiosa”
28-Jun Wed Liseberg (morning ERT on Balder, dinner and night ERT on Helix)
– Second night in Liseberg Grand Curiosa
29-Jun Thu Tosselilla Sommarland (lunch and ride takeover in Forza) plus Bakken in Danmark
– We stay for three nights at the Tivoli Hotel in Copenhagen, Denmark
30-Jun Fri Tivoli (backstage tour and ERT on Rutschebanen)
– Second night at the Tivoli Hotel
01-Jul Sat BonBon-Land (ERT on two coasters in the morning) plus Sommerland Sjaelland
– Last night at the Tivoli Hotel
02-Jul Sun Driving back to Amsterdam Airport (Arriving in the evening) with a stop at Hengelo
All transportation is done via coach. We have an option on a double-decker (90 passengers) or regular coach (60 passengers).
1. We can only handle 90 passengers on the trip! If we reach 90, FULL is FULL!
(We reached the minimum of 20, so the trip will take place!)
2. We have booked 38 double rooms and 16 single rooms. For 90p +2 (bus driver) in Billund, Aarhus, Aalborg, Liseberg (new hotel!) and Copenhagen!
3. If you want to start the trip in Billund on Saturday or end the trip in Copenhagen, you can, but the price will not change. Please inform Jo Pools at email@example.com
4. Pricing will be as follows:
– Participants pay a down payment of 500€ (all payments need to be in Euros). Down payment received means also that you’re confirmed on the trip and will receive a confirmation.
– The rest of the payment needs to be made three months before the trip (mid March 2023).
The remaining payment depends on the number of people on the trip.
- 41-50 people on the trip
Single room : 2518.92€ pp
Double room : 1759.15€ pp
- 51-60 people on the trip
Single room: 2483.66€ pp
Double room: 1723.89€ pp
- 61 – 70 people on the trip
Single room: 2512.55€ pp
Double room: 1752.79€ pp
- 71 – 80 people on the trip
Single room: 2474.24€ pp
Double room: 1714.48€ pp
- 81 – 90 people on the trip
Single Room: 2444.95€ pp
Double Room: 1686.24€ pp
The difference in price is because we divided the transport costs among more people. We have an option on two busses, a double-decker coache (90p) or a regular coach (62p).
10 Single rooms still available
14 Double rooms still available
Does the price include park entrance tickets?
Yes, all entrance tickets to the parks we visit during the trip are included
Why does the trip start in Amsterdam
Amsterdam is an airport hub, so it’s easy for everybody to get there. Which makes it easy for members from the USA as for members from Europe
Do we have to wear a mask against Covid 19?
At this point, there are no longer covid-19 restrictions in Denmark or Sweden… So a mask isn’t mandatory, but we monitor it on a weekly basis and if change we let you know.